Bagito was founded by a group of public school educators, and we know school fundraising!
Our fundraising programs are easy and simple to run and earn your school/organization as much as 60% back. All while supporting sustainable practices and K-12 environmental literacy learning! (We donate a meaningful percentage of the net wholesale proceeds we earn to our sister non-profit environmental literacy project, Power2Sustain.)
We offer either branded Bagitos (with your logo/message) or non-branded plain bags.
Sold at school/organization:
- You buy a minimum of 125 bags (either imprinted or plain)
- We sell the bags to you for $3.75 each (imprinted one color/one location) or $2.75 non-imprinted. You sell them to your community for $6.00 or $7.00 imprinted ($5.00 non imprinted) and keep the proceeds!
- Lead time for imprinted bags from the time we receive your imprinted artwork is usually 14 days.
- Order forms for students to use, as well as marketing and promotion materials are available.
- Display boxes are also available.
Sold Online via our website:
- You direct your parents/families/community members to the Bagito website to purchase bags and other reusable items. They enter a code to track the sales. For every sale made we donate a percentage back to your school/organization (35-45% depending on amount of total sales.)
- We process each transaction, handle all of the finances, and ship the product to each ordering customer.
- At the end of the fundraising time period (usually 1-2 months) we mail your school/organization a check!
- We provide flyers and email flyers to market and promote the fundraiser.